zoomable
  • Promo until Sept. 30, 2017 Condominiums and House and Lot for as low as 5k monthly!! Reserved now!!!
  • Promo until Sept. 30, 2017 Condominiums and House and Lot for as low as 5k monthly!! Reserved now!!!
  • Promo until Sept. 30, 2017 Condominiums and House and Lot for as low as 5k monthly!! Reserved now!!!
  • Promo until Sept. 30, 2017 Condominiums and House and Lot for as low as 5k monthly!! Reserved now!!!
  • Promo until Sept. 30, 2017 Condominiums and House and Lot for as low as 5k monthly!! Reserved now!!!
  • Promo until Sept. 30, 2017 Condominiums and House and Lot for as low as 5k monthly!! Reserved now!!!
  • Promo until Sept. 30, 2017 Condominiums and House and Lot for as low as 5k monthly!! Reserved now!!!
  • Promo until Sept. 30, 2017 Condominiums and House and Lot for as low as 5k monthly!! Reserved now!!!
  • Promo until Sept. 30, 2017 Condominiums and House and Lot for as low as 5k monthly!! Reserved now!!!
  • Promo until Sept. 30, 2017 Condominiums and House and Lot for as low as 5k monthly!! Reserved now!!!

Promo until Sept. 30, 2017 Condominiums and House and Lot for as low as 5k monthly!! Reserved now!!!

For Sale Condos/Townhouses

PHP 1,400,000.00

  • Address: Panay Avenue Corner Timog Avenue, Brgy. Paligsahan, Quezon City City area: Timog Avenue, Quezon City City: Quezon City Region: Metro Manila Country: Philippines
August 27, 2017 August 28, 2017

For as low as 5k Monthly amortization you can now have your own unit. NO SPOT DOWNPAYMENT( Reservation Fee only) 20% Downpayment is 3 yrs to pay while the remaining bal. (80%) is payable up to 10-30 yrs. So, what are you waiting for ? Few units left! Reserved now and get a BIG DISCOUNT!!!!

For inquiries, reservatio and free site viewing you may call or tex (0997) 236-8299 or email: nsjbinc@yahoo.com

More information

    Enter the words above:
    Comments
      Leave your comment









      Useful information
      • Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
      • Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
      • Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
      • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"